Monday 20 August 2018

I'm presenting and helping with writing a textbook!!!

Hello all, so a little about me!

I've taught Psychology over the last six years, in VCE (Victoria), in the IB (International Baccalaureate) and also now in QLD (with a year 10 program).

Although I teach Biology and Science as well, Psychology is my passion, I just love to teach it!!

So I feel very honoured and lucky right now to be in the position that I am in where I am creating the Year 10 course and also planning the senior syllabus for the QCAA at my school. In addition, I've also been asked to help write Chapters in the new Psychology textbook for the QLD syllabus and to speak to science teachers at the STAQ conference later in the year. I'm so happy to do this and I hope I can share lots of resources with you guys and we can develop strong networks to help each other through the next couple of years.

Write back to me and let me know how you are going with psychology implementation at your school and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions too! I don't claim to be an expert, but I do love what I do!!

Luv Jo
Image result for i love psychology teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calling all QLD Psychology teachers! Are you ready for 2019?

Now that we're more than half way through Term 3, the reality of teaching Psychology to a new syllabus is starting to hit me! I don&#...